Our Parent Access Module (PAM) provides real time access to keep parents updated with their children’s progress, important dates and messages.
Assessment tasks in SIMON can be published to PAM allowing parents to easily see due dates, task details, electronically submitted work and teacher feedback in real time. Formal reports can also be accessed through PAM, allowing parents to view all reports for their child in the one location.
- Real time feedback on assessment tasks.
- Easy access to archived reports.
- Ability for parent to add task feedback for teacher and student to read.
Relevant resources – documents, web resources and calendar events – entered into SIMON can be easily flagged to display to parents through PAM as required.
- Focussed and organised resources for parents.
- Resources accessible by school community only.
- Allows multiple formats of resources to be shared.
- No need to duplicate entries as all SIMON /PAM modules are fully integrated.
Parents can easily book Parent Teacher Interviews through PAM. Once bookings are made, booked times can be easily altered if required and a summary report of bookings can be generated.
- All students and timetabled teachers are automatically populated, so there is no need for parents to remember up to fourteen class teachers.
- Parents can access only their own students.
- Only interview runs relevant to the parent are shown.
- Parents who cannot access the internet can contact the school where bookings can easily be made on their behalf by either office staff or the teacher.
Arrange an onsite demonstration